NityaPushta auctions are conducted as per the Conditions of sales as defined by the NityaPushta auction management team. Participation is allowed for Individuals represented by themselves or through their agents.
Hereby, the standard terms of sales are mentioned which will be applicable on sales/ auctions being conducted by NityaPushta:
Each offered lot consists of one or more items which is described in best possible details. NityaPushta team takes utmost care in describing the lots as accurately as possible, however, takes no guarantee in this regard. Buyer is requested to observe and ensure that they are satisfied fully before they place bids on any of the lots.
Wherever possible, NityaPushta will ensure to add one or more digital images in good resolution along with the lot details. For larger lots, Videos might be provided on the sole discretion of NityaPushta.
In person Viewing: In person viewing of lots will be open for qualified lots and will be on pre-appointment basis. Interested bidders are requested to contact NityaPushta auction team at least 15 days in advance of Auction date. NityaPushta Auction team reserves the right to deny In Person viewing for any individual or group.
The highest bidder on a lot shall be the buyer at the ‘hammer price’. Bidder shall be deemed to act as principal unless there is in force a written acknowledgement by NityaPushta that he acts as agent on behalf of a named principal.
The bidding and advances shall be regulated by and at the absolute discretion of the auctioneer.
Bidding advances will normally proceed by the following steps:
- Up to Rs 1,000; by INR 50
- INR 1,001 to INR 2,500; by INR 100
- INR 2,501 to INR 5,000; by INR 250
- INR 5,001 to INR 10,000; by INR 500
- INR 10,001 to INR 25,000; by INR 1,000
- INR 25,001 to INR 50,000; by INR 2,000
- INR 50,001 to INR 1,00,000; by INR 5,000
- INR 1,00,001 to INR 2,50,000; by INR 10,000
- INR 2,50,001 to INR 5,00,000; by INR 15,000
- INR 5,00,001 to INR 10,00,000; by INR 25,000
- INR 10,00,001 & above; by INR 50,000
- Buyer's premium The buyer shall pay to NityaPushta a premium of 20% +GST on the ‘hammer price’ on each lot.
- Tax: All sales, buyer's premium & services charges are subject to Goods & Services Tax at the prevailing GST rates.
NityaPushta will raise Invoice to the buyer on completion of auction. Invoice will be due on receipt
Invoices can be paid online on the website of NityaPushta with an additional convenience fee of 2% + GST, or by Cheque/DD or Bank Transfer at no additional cost.
Payment made by Cheque/DD are subject to realization and any purchased lots will not be shipped until the full payment is not cleared.
Ownership, Collection & Shipment of purchased lots
The ownership of the lot purchased shall not pass to the buyer until he has made payment in full to NityaPushta of the ‘total amount due’.
Lots will be available for self-collection at NityaPushta location, situated at Vadodara, Gujarat, India. For self-collection, buyer need to notify NityaPushta auction team in advance and should take prior appointment. It is mandatory for the invoices to be paid before the self-collection is scheduled.For the lots where buyer requests for shipping, all such lots will be dispatched to the buyer through Tracked Shipping with Insurance. While due best care will be taken by NityaPushta logistics team while shipping, however, NityaPushta takes no liability or responsibility for the losses arising out of lost shipments or damages in transit.
Non-payment or failure to collectIf any lot is not paid for in full, NityaPushta, at its absolute discretion and without prejudice to any other rights it may have, be entitled to exercise one or more of the following rights and remedies:
- to proceed against the buyer for damages for breach of contract.
- to re-sell the lot or cause it to be re-sold by public auction or private sale.
- to retain that or any other lot sold to the same buyer at the sale or any other auction and release it only after payment of the ‘total amount due’.
- to reject or ignore any bids made by or on behalf of the defaulting buyer at any future auctions or obtaining a deposit before accepting any bids in future.
- Rights reservedNityaPushta has absolute discretion without giving any reason to refuse any bid, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots, to withdraw any lot from the auction and in case of dispute to put up any lot for auction again.
- Serving noticesAny notice by NityaPushta to a seller, consignor, prospective bidder or buyer may be given by first class mail or airmail and if so given shall be deemed to have been duly received by the addressee 48 hours after posting.
- Jurisdiction of ConditionsThese Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law of India and will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Vadodara, Gujarat, India. All transactions to which these Conditions apply and all matters connected therewith shall also be governed by laws of India. NityaPushta hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Vadodara, Gujarat, India.